Domain Registration Refund Policy
We want to provide you a risk free domain registration experience with us. We understand some time people do make mistakes when registering a domain name and we want to offer ways for you to make changes when possible. However, to prevent abuses of such offer, we do require you to observe the following rules:
- This refund policy is applicable only for new domain name registration . All domain renewal and transfer orders are non-refundable once they are processed.
- Refund for new registration can only be made for the following domain extensions:
.COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, .US
Registration for other domain extensions are final and non-refundable.
- Once a domain name has been registered and if you require it to be corrected or cancelled, you need to submit your request to us at our Customer Support page within 72 hours from the time of registration . We are unable to accept request to cancel the order after the 72-hour grace period.
- If you just want to delete the current domain name and replace with an alternate choice because of typo error or trademark/copyright infringement, there is no extra fee for such changes.
- There will be an administrative fee of $1 per domain name if you want to delete the new order and request for a refund. Such refund will be made within 48 hours.
- Each customer is only allowed to make two (2) such requests (refund or change of domain name) within 90 days. Exceptions may be made for our domain reseller or if you are registering large number of domains, but they will be evaluated on case by case basis.
That’s all the conditions we have for our refund policy. They are necessary to protect ourselves against domain speculators or spammers who are trying to abuse our service. This is not the place for such abusive activities.